What was a favorite of yours you are trying to get the kids to enjoy?

I have a few things, but its kind of hard cause they are boys! LOL

Little house Book series - but we are watching the reruns on TV so He's lovign that

DuckTales TV Series - Duck tales! Woo hoo! How doesnt remember this??? We are watching the series right now thanks to Walmart and 5 bucks a season! LOL

What else from yoru childhood have you tried to get yoru kids involved in?

jellis

Asked by jellis at 4:52 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My kids love the older version of Strawberry Shortcake. They watch the old episodes on youtube and I let them play with the miniatures.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:54 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Masters of the Universe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Ghost Busters
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 4:54 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Not yet.. im stil preg. but i probably will try to get them into Anne Frank when they are older!
    janieishappy

Answer by janieishappy at 4:54 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• He's too young to "get him involved" in anything yet but I had this silk blanket I took everywhere (and kept) as a litte kid and I tried to give it my son to sleep with and he could care less lol. So I took it back and sleep with it lol! I love cool silk on a hot summer night :) When he's older I can't wait to build forts and things with him. I had a big imagination as a kid (and an only child lol) so I want to instill that in him as well.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:55 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• well my son is only 2 and I know at that age I wasnt into much yet. But It would be rad if he got nto he-man! I have it on dvd! of course he stepped on one of the dvd's and broke it *sigh* but thats ok lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:56 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• cooking and musuems
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 4:59 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I never watched tv when i was young but i try to get my son into collecting. He likes to make time in the bottles with me. We collect rocks, shells, pieces of wood, program pieces or anything that will remind us of what we are doing together, tag it with what it is and then put it in a mason jar. You turn it gentally and get to see all the memories.

This year he has gotten a piece of dried clay from the beach that he made what he called a turtle out of, A black rock with pyrite in it from out hike at the state park, and the ticket stub from TS3.

wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 5:15 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Monoply and Scrabble. The Gr-kids are now into them. Always were family favorites. .
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 6:45 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• we went on bike rides and car rides went swimming and had lots and lots of play dates we try as many things as possible to get them involved
    kaykaylane

Answer by kaykaylane at 11:00 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• My son and I enjoy building Legos preferably Star Wars ships. I told him when I was going up I had Legos but nothing like this. I enjoy taking sometime to help him put them together and also enjoy doing the difficult ones myself.
    emerald53197

Answer by emerald53197 at 12:44 AM on Aug. 24, 2010