What are the signs of a man cheating?

noahsmommy12908

Asked by noahsmommy12908 at 5:05 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• 1. Spends less time with you. A cheating man must use the excuse of working long hours, extra meetings and dinners or other unexplained functions so he will have time with his “other” woman.
    2. Isn’t as affectionate any more. Your sex life is almost non-existent because of his other commitments. He doesn’t want to cuddle, watch a movie, hold hands or do many of the touchy things he used to.
    3. He changes his physical appearance. A cheating man usually starts buying new clothes, gets a new hair style or begins working out because he wants to be attractive to the other woman in his life besides you.
    4.Car changes. The passenger seat in the car has been moved or there is an unknown hair on the car seat.
    5. Cheating man becomes more short-tempered because of the guilty feelings as a result of the infidelity. Things that usually did not bother them suddenly start bothering them.

This are some.
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 6:12 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• The biggest sign my EX had was accusing me of things I didn't do. Such as going through his wallet, reading his emails, reading his chat room entries, etc. Never did any of that. But, that was how I could tell he was cheating. He was afraid of me doing the things he was accusing me of. So, he felt accusing me of them would scare me from doing it for real. It was his way of keeping me from finding out. Or so he thought! LOL.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 5:10 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• A sudden change in routine. Working late when he never has before . "Going out with the guys...but you never see them" Change in clothing preferences. Change of cologne. Acting distant. Loss of intimacy. Any or all of these things are indicaters that something may be going on.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:14 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Lots of things :

more/less sex/attention/affection, change in habits (eating, sleeping, what they wear, are they working out more now, working late or going in early
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 5:52 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• In addition to the above....changes in his personality, how he dresses, his appearance and becoming conscientious of his physique, becoming aloof towards you and your children, purchasing things that a younger man would--like a sports car, flashy clothes/accessories, new hobbies and interests that appear out of the blue.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:59 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• just pay attention to his behavoir you will know they always give it away..
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 6:05 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• 6. Behavioral changes. A cheating man frequently becomes defensive when questioned about his whereabouts. He may turn it around to accuse you of being insecure, possessive or snoopy.
    7. Cell phone changes. A cheating man can not leave his telephone turned on when with you because his other woman may phone him. He may leave the room to have a telephone conversation or say strange things after he picks up a message from his lover. Watch for calls in the middle of the night.. Look for repeated unknown numbers, times and durations.
    8Computer usage changes. A cheating man may utilize a computer to seek out partners or communicate with. If your man is on his computer for long periods of time at night and he closes the door so you won’t see him, he may be communicating or chatting with his love interest.
    9. Changes in spending habits. You can tell if your man is cheating if he is always broke.
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 6:15 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I think the biggest think would be unaccounted time....
    sippincoffee

Answer by sippincoffee at 6:44 PM on Aug. 23, 2010