another angel food ministires question

Do they usually have a thanksgiving box?
I am thinking about ordering next month, but would really be interested in a holiday meal box

blue_glass_mama

Asked by blue_glass_mama at 5:20 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I just checked on the September Menu and no holiday box, it will probably be for October.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 5:22 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Yeah I looked at september menu and it did n't give my a order deadline
    blue_glass_mama

Comment by blue_glass_mama (original poster) at 5:35 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• August was the 17th with pick up this past Saturday by me, so I'm thinking it might be around the same date in September. Not sure, September will be my first order... I wish I had know about this a year and a half ago.... My location is literally around the corner!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 9:00 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• My pick up is 15 miles away, i have been really budgeting and trying to save money to stock up on meat when it comes on sale in November, the store in town always has a huge meat sale in nov. (around deer hunting because people buy in bulk to grind pork and beef with there deer) but it is super hard! So I want to try it next month, but I have my mom in my ear saying its not as cheap as the food here in town and not as good---but I have been doing reseach, there are testamonies on youtube from people saying how great angel food is and they show what they get in the boxes, I am still thinking about it---doing research.---lol, but I want to try the fruit/veg and boutiful box and the chicken box.
    blue_glass_mama

Comment by blue_glass_mama (original poster) at 11:22 PM on Aug. 23, 2010