how many of you....

use weight watchers at home online? i am living in saudi arabia and do not believe they have the program in the town i live (or in saudi) anyway. i would love to follow the program as i used to do it in NY about a year and half ago. i want to get back on. i want to know what you think of it and how it has worked for you and how much time you have to put into it online.

Aasiyah

Asked by Aasiyah at 5:23 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• My friend loved it and lost almost 100lbs. My sister loved it and lost 40+lbs. I do WW at home, but I don't do it online. I just follow the program on my own. Support would be nice. I would recommend that you sign up for the inexpensive intro offer, and if you don't like it, stop after the intro period.

MomToBeISaMom

Answer by MomToBeISaMom at 5:26 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I've never been to a meeting, and have been doing it online for...7 weeks, give or take a week. I like it well enough, I've lost 12 lbs so far (only watching my diet, not exercising or anything). I don't know if I'll continue once my 3 months is up (kind of expensive for our super-tight budget) but I do like it. It helps that my MIL & SIL & a friend have all done the meetings so they can answer any questions I have, and another friend & my sister signed up online the same day I did, plus I joined a WW group here & a couple of other weight loss groups.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 5:37 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I used it a couple of years ago, and loved it. You don't have to spend too much time, just enter your food diary and activity points, if you enter your recipes it can take a little time, but then the recipes are there with the points for the next time. I loved access to all of their recipes and the online community (part of it is free, but I can't remember how much). I think if you don't have access to meetings and want the support it's a great resource.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 5:38 PM on Aug. 23, 2010