How come when you get on myspace or another account of your DH's you see a bunch of ads for single girls or pictures of slutty girls or chats to talk with local singles but...

If you get on an account as a female (like myspace etc..) you only see ads like mom things and cafe mom ads and just simple things? Do you think this world entices men to fall under temptation to cheat? It looks like it to me! It's a whle lot easier for them to do it in the comfort of their own home so I think it's ironic how all you see is local single ads or pictures of girls and things of that nature only when your getting on his account or if he is...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Entertainment

• no I saw ones for single rich guys on my myspace
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:16 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I see them a lot more on my husband and it's because they target the men thats why, I hate it but get a kick out of it when my husband deletes the friend requests and says "sorry no whores allowed"
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 1:17 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• are you getting on your husband's account w his password?

plus, as far as i know, sites like myspace operate on large scales due to advertising...there's a thing called smart advertising that searches your profile then shows appropriate advertising, so that's why you see cafemom and clothes, and he sees hot single chicks. you didn't think myspace was completely free did you?????? HOly crap on the scale that it is, they HAVE to ad those things!!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 1:20 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Well maybe they need to search the part where is says MARRIED. No my husband knows when I get on it and he gets on it in front of me...No worries i'm not snooping I trust him. Right now it says "Guys need a fling? Chat, Flirt, Meet up, 100% free for males" Then it has a picture of some chick doing some sexy pose. I've done seen like 4 ads since being on here just now. They are always on here...Just think. Some men probally innocently get on myspace and see that and then click on it and bam! A cheater is born....

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I'm sorry but I don't buy for a second that men cheat because of any ad, or porn, or anything like that. If he's honest and trustworthy, nothing so stupid is going to entice him into cheating. If a guy cheats, it's because he's dishonest and disrespectful, not because of some stupid singles ad was on his myspace page!
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 1:27 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Hey...Some men are vulnerable enough to fall for it! I know...Yes some men have cheated without ever having any intentions to but the woman brought forth the enticement and seduced him and he ended up falling for it. Some men are the one's who initiate the cheating and others will encounter a woman who initiates it...But I do agree that they are dishonest and disrespectful either way...But they are very vulnerable to things and easily persuaded to do things...as to where women are not...That's probally wh you never see ads saying "Girls need a fling? Chat, Flirt, Meet up, 100% free for females" because we don't buy it like they do!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• It can most certainly put the idea in their head, Then they take it from there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Where the mind goes the man follows...It's true too.
    Anonymous

• its target people its how they advertise its not cause he is doing anything
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:56 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I know he is not doing anything but it is their PLAN for him to do something....I didn't say my DH was doing anything...But it's set to entice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 AM on Oct. 9, 2008