Essure?

So I am due in november with my third child and I am for SURE done with having any more kids lol so I was reading about some other things that I can do other than having surgery to tie my tubes and I heard about Essure and I was wondering if anybody has heard of it or is currently using it and what you think about it!!!

ladybugky88

Asked by ladybugky88 at 5:42 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had it done 3 1/2 years ago and I love it! It was done in the drs. office.The only medication I had to take as tylenol. I went back to work the next day. You do need to use other birth control for about 3 months until a follow-up test to make sure the scarring is there and nothing can get by. I don't know if you need to wait a certain amount of time after given birth to have it done or not. There is an essure web site that may have more info. It is permanant.
    Shell89

Answer by Shell89 at 7:00 PM on Aug. 23, 2010