What's your favorite vegetable and how do you cook it?

I just started the thirty day shred and am trying to change my eating habits a bit. I'm bored with all my usual recipes though so I wanted to see what everyone else does with their veggies :)

VeganMuslimah

Asked by VeganMuslimah at 5:53 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Right now, it's Asparagus. I lay it in a baking dish, sprinkle with Olive Oil, then sprinkle on Parmesan Cheese. Bake it at 400 for about 10-15 minutes or until tender. Absolutely marvelous!! I also like all types of baked Squash.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:55 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Squash and zucchini and it is delish done on the grill and you don't have to add or do anything with it. We slice it lenghtwise and just throw it on there. I wish I had some to make for dinner tonight.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:58 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I also love grilled veggies. we had bell peppers and squash last night. Grilled pineapple is yummy too!
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 6:00 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I love acorn squash cut in 1/2 and put butter in the middle and bake until tender
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:51 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Grilled veggies are yummy. I like snow peas, asparagus, carrots, broccoli, zucchini, water chestnuts...

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:51 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Zucchini I put a little olive oil , salt and pepper and grill. I like to mix the green and yellow for contrast.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:30 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I love grilled veggies as well! We like doing squash, zucchini, and green peppers.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 10:02 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Brocolli and I steam it
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:22 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• These all sound SO good!!! Thank you!
    VeganMuslimah

Comment by VeganMuslimah (original poster) at 5:23 PM on Aug. 24, 2010