What should i bring on the Plain for a 1 year old to eat! Asap!!!

We leave tomorrow! and im trying to find things to take for him to eat we bored at 520 pm and dont land till about 10.... I mean Im going to try to feed him befor we leave but im gonna need to have a snack for him any ideas would be a amazing!

TJ89

Asked by TJ89 at 5:54 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• lunchables, crackers, fruit snacks, granola bars
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 5:55 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• plane, board ... wow
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• hey anon.....not everyone can spell perfectly! my mom is 42 and dislexic and she calls me on a regular basis for spelling! instead of bashing why dont you think about the fact that there could be a reason! thats just plain b*$#@y!
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 5:58 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Wow...as if you didn't know what she was saying...and you had to diss her anonymously, at that!

Anyway...any type of finger foods are great. Cheerios, fruit loops, teathing cookies. Things like that.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 6:00 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• And YES - I spelled TEETHING wrong just for YOU ANON!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 6:01 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• my 15 month old loves ritz crackers, cheerios, and vienna sausages (they are canned, so you might put them in a clear baggy or container). Cheese also, i'm not sure what all can be allowed, but there's a few ideas :) hope you find a few things :)
    KricketMother09

Answer by KricketMother09 at 6:05 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Cheese sticks, Cheerios, granola bars, crackers.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:12 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Freeze dried fruit is lightweight and great for a toddler on the go. I buy FruitziO brand at Whole Foods, but I've seen a different brand at Babies R Us. If you grocery store carries O brand Organics, there is a nice banana-mango mix too. Prices run about $3 for a pouch.
    barefootbooks

Answer by barefootbooks at 6:41 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Thanks for all the great ideas!!!!
    and for the Anon,,,, Yea i cant spell.. and i have no issue with it either! at least i can to the point where others can read and know what im trying to say!
    TJ89

Comment by TJ89 (original poster) at 8:40 PM on Aug. 23, 2010