For the Political Activists

I am involved with a political campaign (way more involved than I had planned), and looking for any tips or suggestions about anything at all. The campaign manager hasn't been doing this for very long, and I am WAY out of practice.

Asked by rkoloms at 6:14 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• What do you need help with? Who is/are the candidate(s) and in which state? What's on your agenda? Are you trying to come up with talking points, ads, and related paraphernalia?
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:37 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Conservative or Liberal? I know some conservative groups in my area (Houston TX) actually have classes for this kind of thing. Join some groups that have the same beliefs as you. I'm sure someone would have a better idea of what you need to do in your area. You could go to some other campaign offices and see how they run things there.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:12 AM on Aug. 24, 2010