Hey ladies can you die from the emotional pain of a miscarriage

I'm almost 95% positive I had a miscarriage HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HopefulMom2B08

Asked by HopefulMom2B08 at 6:18 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You should go get checked I am 36wks right now but at the begining of this preg. I bleed so much more than a period even my dr. thaught I had a miscarriage but he did a sono and their was my baby's heart still beating you just never know. I will keep you in my prayers and I wish you the best of luck..
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 7:54 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• (((HUGS))) to you. Please go to the doctor ore L&D if your doctor is not available. Tell them what has happened. I am so sorry you are going through this.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:21 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I don't think so BUT you CAN die from getting an infection in your uterus if the miscarriage does not complete itself so go to the emergency room and have them examine you and check everything out. Miscarriages are awful to go through but it gets easier as time goes on, just take it day by day and you will get through! But please go get checked out so that you can take the proper steps to assure that if you in fact had one your body can complete it on its own, if not the doctor will discuss the procedure they do to get it all out.
    proudmamafeb

Answer by proudmamafeb at 6:36 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• You really need to get in to see your Doctor. If you cannot get in to see the Doctor then you need to go to the ER or an urgent treatment center.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 6:47 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• If you have had a miscarriage, you need to see a doctor. I recently had one after 12 weeks of pregnancy in April. Its now August and Im still suffering, as a matter of fact, I do believe the doctor is fixing to put me on anti depression meds. Its so so unbelievably hard to go through this. I feel your pain and Id hate for any woman anywhere to experience the pain.
    amandalauren111

Answer by amandalauren111 at 7:49 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• iv gone thru a miscarriage june 17 2009, ya u will never forget the day...but u learn to cope wit the loss n try again, now im prego n 18 weeks 2 days now!....i was so cautious n worried at first i would have a miscarriage again!....but i def recommend u to go to the ER n make sure u did indeed have a miscarriage and that everything has came out that needs to so u dont get an infection
    LilStacy

Answer by LilStacy at 7:53 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• thanks will do
    HopefulMom2B08

Comment by HopefulMom2B08 (original poster) at 6:21 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• ((HUGS)) I am praying for you.
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 6:23 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• You definitely need to go and see your doctor if you feel this has happened. My thoughts and prayers are with you! So sorry you are going through this...
    sippincoffee

Answer by sippincoffee at 6:31 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• same as the other ladies said hun , see a doc and find out for sure, I hope you havnt tho :( and if you did, you will get thru it eventually xxx
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 6:35 PM on Aug. 23, 2010