What would you take with you.....?

I have chemo treatments every Monday for 6 hours. Last week my SO stayed with me because it was my first time and I didn't know what would happen. I just wanted to read and I felt like I had to "entertain" him (he didn't say this so NO bashing him: he has been wonderful and has taken care of me through so much this last 4 1/2 months). So this week I told him just to drop me off. I took my book and some snacks and they have a TV. I thought I would be wonderful. BUT I got very sleepy reading there all by myself and daytime TV bores me.

So what would you take to keep yourself entertained for 6 hours of just sitting?

Cindy18

Asked by Cindy18 at 6:38 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• crossword puzzle..... photo albums...coloring book(really it works)... hand games...Stay strong and take good care of yourself :)
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 6:47 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• My Nintendo DS, I love Scrabble and Crosswords for DS
    Book or magazine
    small pillow for a nap
    journal

I took my mil to her chemo a couple of times. She enjoyed the down time too, just needed a ride. We would go out for burgers and shakes because it was the last meal she would eat for about 3 or 4 days. Take care!
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 7:15 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• OOO... I love coloring books. I never thought of that!! Thanks!!!
    Cindy18

Comment by Cindy18 (original poster) at 6:57 PM on Aug. 23, 2010