What are some items that sell the most on Ebay?

I am selling some medium and small maternity shirts and a few pants right now. Do people buy these? Any seller tips?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Entertainment

• It all depends. Do your research... See what sells. I run an eBay consignment shop - PM me if you would like to talk!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 12:32 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I myself have bought maternity clothes on ebay.. The problem is that alot of people usually ask to much for the item or the shipping is outrageous.
    shopaholickerri

Answer by shopaholickerri at 8:29 AM on Oct. 12, 2008

• Yes I sell some maternity clothes myself. I start out pretty low and let them bid out to whatever proce they are willing to pay. I use the shipping wizard to help with the shipping costs. Alot of people put flat rates on there and most of the time the shipping isn't even as much as what they make you pay! I give 3 options. 1 expensive shipping method and 2 cheap shipping methods.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I have bought clothing for myself and my kids on eBay, as well as hard to find toys (Diego play-do set for example).
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 2:35 PM on Jan. 3, 2009