I didn't know I was pregnant....

Okay if you all of a sudden deliverer a baby and didn't know you were pregnant, what the sex would you hope for?
What will you name him/her?
Who will be your first call besides 911?

I wouldn't care what sex but if it was a boy I would call him Liam and a girl would be Olivia. First person would be my hubby.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 6:47 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 1. A boy because we have 3 boys and all of their stuff still.
    2. Chance, because what are the chances I would get pregnant and not know about it especially after my husband had a vasectomy?
    3. My husbands urologist and tell him he lied when he siad that my husband was sterile.

Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 6:51 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• if a boy, charlie. a girl, grace
    and first call would not be my boyfriend because i do not think he owuld want to find out through a phone call-lol
    i would have to make sure he was sitting down
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:52 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• If I suddenly delivered an unexpected baby, I wouldn't be hoping for any sex. By the time I knew to hope for a sex, I'd already know what it was. I'd want a boy, though, because I'm about to have my second girl, and I'd like a boy.

As for names? No clue. That'd be put on hold until DH and I could discuss it.

And I'd call my husband.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 6:52 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Since it's pretend...LOL I want a girl. I shall name her Soleil Jolie LeCompte, I would call the dad and wouldn't bother with 911 unless there were issues.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 6:54 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Wow, Id hope for a boy
    Is name would be Kenneth Weldon (after both grandfathers, & his father)
    first phone call, would be to my mother in law, tell her to get here NOW...

Id have the baby & then tell Hubby where i was at without telling him what was going on until he got there. Hubby would be just a little freaked out...

since its just pretend...
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 7:06 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I guess a boy I had 1 and 2 girls. I'd name him Chance, because what were the chances of this happening & I didn't know it. I'd call my husband 1st. I think I'd call a girl Faith, hoping with a surprise we'd have the love and faith & strength to add another baby in our home w/this ecomomy.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 7:13 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• A boy. I still haven't come up with a boy name. I would call my husband and tell he isn't broken after all!!
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:53 PM on Aug. 23, 2010