if you cound change any 1 law what would it be and how would you change it?

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 6:48 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Drug tests for PA users, sex offenders get life or death penalty, and finally legalize same sex marriages.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:21 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I would require anyone over the age of 60 to re-take the driver license exam, and take it every year.

A friend of mine lost her 5 yo DS to an elderly driver. He was walking into the store. A 72 yo man hit the gas instead of brake, and pinned the boy between his car and the building. Lance was in horrible pain for a long time before he passed on. This amazing little boy may still be alive if there was better laws regarding elderly drivers.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 6:53 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Legalize medicinal marijuana. That's it.
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 6:50 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• They are the sicko sex offenders (besides the 18 yr old sleeps with 16 yr old crap) would get the death penalty.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:51 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Pedophiles would be executed after the first convictions. No statute of limitations on child molestation. No mercy, no second chance. The man who molested me was never taken to trial. In 1994 he was finally convicted for the THIRD time and got 'life'..which means he'll serve maybe 25 yrs. Estimated number of victims for this ONE predator...30+. Yeah, I'm bitter. I didn't find out until years later this same**** molested my sister and my aunt. The saddest part...this story is one of probably millions. Highest criminal recidivism rates are for pediphiles.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:55 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Give back all of our privacy rights ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:12 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I would make a law to require anybody to take a drug test randomly who is on government assistance. And i would crack down on elderly drivers, like age 60 and over to retake drivers test every year or 6 months.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 8:03 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I would like it if life in prison meant life. If people knew that they wouldn't be getting out in a few years just because the prison is crowded, they might think twice before committing a serious crime.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 10:07 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• It's not really a law, but I would impose term limits for members of Congress, both the House & Senate. I haven't quite decided how many that will be though. hehe
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 11:22 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Crack down harder on sex offenders...
    Tatted_Momma

Answer by Tatted_Momma at 7:32 PM on Aug. 23, 2010