crochet or knit

just curious on how many crochet and how many knit. if you do both what do you prefer. i like crocheting :)

tanper29

Asked by tanper29 at 6:52 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do both, but I prefer crocheting. It's a little bit more versatile.
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 6:53 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I like both. If I need to make a quick gift for a baby shower or something, I prefer to crochet it. Hats and garments are usually knit.
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 6:54 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I can do both, but definitely prefer to crochet!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 6:54 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I have tried both without any real accomplishments. Would like to try again, it's that time of year!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 6:54 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I do both and I'm self taught. Which one I prefer depends on my mood. Right now I prefer to knit. I made a whole bunch of little hats for my newest baby. He wore a different one each day he was in the hospital and I got so many compliments on them. I also knit him a bunch of little sweaters and some booties.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:55 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I like to knit. You don't have to be as careful.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:56 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I knit. I've tried to learn to crochet in the past and just don't have the attention span necessary to really get it to sink in. I think because knitting is easy for me, I don't have the drive needed to push myself into truly figuring it out.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:58 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• i'm self taught as well. i do find it hard learning to knit and would like to get the hang of it. i prefer crocheting cus i didn't have such a hard time catching on to it. lol.
    tanper29

Comment by tanper29 (original poster) at 6:58 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• crochet, i wish i knew how to knit but no matter how hard i try i can't get it right
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 7:02 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I can only handle 1 crochet needle, so I stick with that. I love it and have made man, one for all 7 GR-Kids.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 7:06 PM on Aug. 23, 2010