ok dont bash just wonderin?

my son is about to be 7 i havent had anymore pregnancies and i thought i was kinda lucky.
i love kids dont get me wrong but i just can handle that one.
lol
anyways i have a few symptoms im gonna test in a week but kinda curious
do ur children get emotional if ur pregnant? and some of the foods smells make me sick and breasts are very tender but i saw a small little drop of kinda clear fluid from my breast can u please help with what that could be?
i have to really close friends that are like 2months pregnant and i have heard you can get there symptomd, but idk
i have the crazy craving my hunny is gettin like that but my son is super emotional?
can you please give a little advice with out the bashin please
like i said i am gonna test in a week had a one day period in very beginnin of august
just beind anxious!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well the theory is that hormones are shared when women are close to each other. like when you get your period the same time as other women you live with....i think it could be applied in pregnancy too. you could be picking up on your friends horemones but on the other hand your son could be picking up on yours......if you have colustrum leaking i would really lean toward you being pregnant.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 6:56 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• if you are, make sure you have a real heart to heart talk about it with your son. i did with my oldest. let him help pick out stuff for the baby, make sure he sees the ultrasound. what i'm trying to say, is make sure he doesn't feel left out. thats where the problems comes from. let him know he still very specail to you and you love him. good luck
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 7:31 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• You could be. Good Luck either way.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 8:14 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I really believe you are Pregnant...but obviously the test will tell you. The fluid from your breast is colostrum and it only comes while preg to supply your baby will they're first food until your milk comes in after he or she is born.
    3beautbabies

Answer by 3beautbabies at 9:00 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Sounds to me like you are probably pregnant. Like someone above said the fluid is colostrum, and I hear that your hormonal changes can affect those around you. My husband was super emotional and had cravings even when we were pregnant with our first child. If you are pregnant, I would let your son know what he is in for and make it exciting for him. I'm sure he will be a good big brother when/if the time comes.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:25 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Actually the clear fluid coming from your breasts doesnt mean you are pregnant, it could mean a number of things, horomone levels could be one. But still a good idea to confirm it with a test, good luck!
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 9:41 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I had fluid to when I was pregnant so it sounds like it might be that you are. Congrats and good luck!!!
    Moonwhispers

Answer by Moonwhispers at 10:36 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• You could be, my daughter has been extra clingy with me ever since I found out I was pregnant, but she is only 20 months old now so I don't know if it's her age or because of my pregnancy.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:22 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• OK THANK YOU
    GUYS
    FOR THE HELP
    IT MEANS ALOT
    AND MY SON WAS THE ONE WHO SAID I WAS HAVIN A BABY
    LOL
    BUT HE KNOWS HE IS MY WORLD AND WHEN I DO FIND OUT
    I WILL TALK TO HIM AND LET HIM KNOW AND MAKE SURE HE DOESNT FEEL LEFT OUT
    HE LOVES TO HELP OUT WHEN OTHER BABIES ARE AROUND
    AND I ASKED HIM ONE DAY IF HE WANTED A BROTHER OR SISTER AND HE WANTS A BROTHER GO FIGURE
    LOL
    BUT HE HAS A STEP BROTHER ASWELL
    ANYWAY LADIES THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ADVICE
    mybabe22

Answer by mybabe22 at 12:37 PM on Aug. 24, 2010