What are your favorite sites for copuons or samples or saving money?

I was at the store and a lady told me some tips on couponing and I would love to get like her. She said family of 6 was under 400 for many months. I can't get under 400 for a family of 4 for 1 month. So I am excited to try couponing and would love to learn different sites.

Also what method do you use to store your coupons and how do you get most of them.

partiesbyjan

Asked by partiesbyjan at 6:54 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Money & Work

• redplum.com, coupons.com,
    blessedmama4

Answer by blessedmama4 at 7:02 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• slickdeals.net and ebay.com
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 7:02 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• oh and couponhouse.com
    blessedmama4

Answer by blessedmama4 at 7:03 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I meant couponshouse.com and mommysavers.com is a good site to learn more about couponing too.
    blessedmama4

Answer by blessedmama4 at 7:04 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• This one Hot Coupon WorldSHOPPING

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 7:39 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I belong to mypoints and they have printable coupons plus you get points for shopping online through their portal. Kind of like the old Club Mom virtual mall if anyone has been around here long enough. I have redeemed my points for gift cards to stores and restaurants just for doing things I normally do online. If you decide to check it out, send me a message with your email and I will refer you, we both will get bonus points. If you are not comfortable giving out your email I can give you mine .
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 12:00 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• If you are in a southern state the you have to check out http://www.southernsavers.com/ this is AMAZING!! I necver did coupons before because I thought the time wasn't worth it but she makes it super easy. I have been saving well over $100 each week and getting TONS of groceries/personal things. If you aren't in the southern states there are other blogs you can look at that help.

Good Luck, it's totally worth it :-)
    (She shows how to shop CVS and spend none of your own money, she bought over $700 worth in the spring and only spent $15 of her own money!!)

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 2:18 PM on Aug. 24, 2010