I was trying to sign in to my Cha Cha

I tried to sign in and it said invalid password so I clicked the "get new password" and I haven't heard anything. Does it "close down" at a certain time?

emptynestmom456

Asked by emptynestmom456 at 2:00 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Money & Work

• Are you trying to sign in as a guide, or user? Cha Cha should never "close down". I just signed into mine and it worked! They take quite a while to get back to you on stuff like that.
    MaddisonsMomma

Answer by MaddisonsMomma at 4:01 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Are you making the money you thought to expect from this job? Do you wish you could be making more money and working less hours and not be filling out surveys, or selling candles, tupperware, or useless things people are not interested these days because of our economy? A home based business is where you want to be. Especially in a business that is in the 2 largest and growing emerging industries (wellness and network marketing). This is where the wealthy are investing their money, not real estate nor stock market. So why not get started and make real money and create residaul income and do all the things you wish you could and wish you had. Feel free to email me for more information and learn what I do and how I make GREAT money from home.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 9:41 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Want to become a Cha Cha guide? With my referral you have a better chance to get in! Just enter yitz1190@gmail.com into the guide referral box. Apply HERE right now at: http://becomeaguide.chacha.com/index.php/guide-roles
    yitz9003

Answer by yitz9003 at 12:46 AM on Oct. 29, 2008