How long do women who have miscarraiges usually take to get pregnant the second go around?

Im just having serious trouble getting pregnant again and the bbay blues are killing me.

amandalauren111

Asked by amandalauren111 at 7:29 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I was pregnant the next cycle.

I hope it happens for you soon!
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 7:30 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I think it depends on what caused the miscarriage, and if everything is fine,it's just a matter of timing.just as it would be without a miscarriage .

I'm so sorry for your loss, I know how you feel, best wishes for a healthy pregnancy.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:31 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• well i miscarried in april and its now august.
    amandalauren111

Comment by amandalauren111 (original poster) at 7:31 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I am going through the same thing myself. We have been trying for about 4 months now since I lost my son at 5 mos along , it took over a yr with both my pg's :( I'm getting impatient.

*Baby Dust*
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 7:33 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• thank you ohwrite, Im having a horrible time, like pretty much ive given up all hope for everything in my life and its just put a damper on my relationship with my fiancee and were both just struggling.
    amandalauren111

Comment by amandalauren111 (original poster) at 7:33 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• momofone221, I am very impatient as well. im about ready to go to a fertility doctor.
    amandalauren111

Comment by amandalauren111 (original poster) at 7:35 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I am sorry for your loss. Your body is not ready to get pregnant yet. There is no time frame,all women r different. Sometimes we can give birth several times or only once.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 7:39 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• dancer, so youre saying i might never be able to get pregnant again bc my body will only allow me once?
    amandalauren111

Comment by amandalauren111 (original poster) at 7:40 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Try to relax. Stressing about trying to get pregnant can make it harder. I'm saying this to you even though I know how hard that is to do. I wanted a baby so badly. I had 4 miscarriages before my first son, then I had 4 more after him and an ectopic pregnancy. My doctor told me that I would never have another baby. Guess what. He was wrong, I have 2 more sons.

Just relax, even doctors don't always know, & every woman's body is different. Don't be too hard on yourself. You need to heal both physically & emotionally. They usually tell you to wait 6 mo. to a year before trying again. But even then, it can take a year or 2 for any woman to conceive, even one that hasn't miscarried. There is just a certain amount of luck & timing involved.

I don't know how to help you to find patience, I'm afraid that was difficult for me as well. I just hope that the fact that I have 3 healthy sons even after miscarriages will give you hope.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:49 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I was told today that if you stress over it, you will lower your possiblities of getting pregnant. Stress causes your hormones to almost become null and void. Relax and allow nature to take its course.
    MomtoMichael2

Answer by MomtoMichael2 at 8:38 PM on Aug. 23, 2010