Birthing ball?

Did you use a birthing ball? Do you recommend it?

kltinsley

Asked by kltinsley at 7:34 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No I didn't but I also didn't do it natural so maybe I'm not the one to ask! Good Luck :)
    BeautyFromPain

Answer by BeautyFromPain at 7:35 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• An exercise ball- yep, loved it. I still prefer to sit on one when I am at a desk, better for posture. Great for moving into comfortable positions, and helping the baby descend. About $10 @ walmart
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:36 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I used it, but it really didn't help baby come down during labor. I assisted my best friends delivery, she brought hers to the hospital and didn't even use it.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:00 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I have never used for for labor but I have one and I sit on it daily. :) I do recommend them as OPTIONS for all my friends and clients. Some women love using them, some dont.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 8:12 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Yes!!! It was the best thing I used, I had a natural delivery and between the birthing ball & my husband....I got through the pain well! Good luck.
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 9:38 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I did. It helped!
    Moonwhispers

Answer by Moonwhispers at 10:34 PM on Aug. 23, 2010