who is the selfish one?

Were planning on going to see family 7 hr road trip to get there. So I booked the hotel for Friday (leave here about 3pm, after school, work) then sleep at our hotel and go to a amuzment park sat with the out of state family. But hubby got pissed and though a fit cause I booked the hotel for a FRIDAY night. The reason being is SMACKDOWN WRESTLING is going to be on. Hubby and our boys are going Tueday and hope to see themselves on TV Friday (smackdown doesn't air LIVE). SO he wants to leave Sat morning, and says forget about the theme park ((that is the main reason I want to go)). The theme park is closed Sunday. So he wants to leave Sat morning for a 7 hour drive and then leave there to return home Monday morning.. NOT WORTH IT TO ME. So I cancelled the hotel, Now I am a bitch.. WHAT?!?! Really?,
FYI: WE HAVE NOT SEEN THIS FAMILY IN TWO YEARS THEY NEVER MEET OUR DAUGHTER EITHER.

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 7:35 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Sound to me you should smack him down(pun intended). Let him be the pissy one and leave like you planned. Amusement parks are fun :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 9:06 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Wow,thats just......wow! Who fricken cares about wrestling when its eating into vacation time??!!
    He's amazingly selfish!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:43 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Does he not have a friend who could tape it for him?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:58 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• do you that cable thing that can record it? tell him to do that, that way he and the boys can watch it all the time.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 7:39 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• we don't go there cause my gram is a pack rat mom's sisters apt. and they tried to feed us!. NO THANKS, this is why this time we booked hotel (did last time) and refuse to go to there house and decided to meet up with them at outside places, amuzment parks, restaurants, ect..
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 7:39 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• we don't have DVR :( and will be on the road when it airs so they will not see it at the hotel.
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 7:40 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• If it means that much for you to go and for him to watch wrestlng...Either invest in a DVR or go without him.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 7:41 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• right, he is going to see the wrestling live so he can see who wins then. He will not even have sex with me on Monday cause RAW is on, then Thurs it is T&A so yeah pretty much NO sex life here either
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 7:45 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• He's the selfish one. I understand that h eMIGHT see himelve on tv but if they dont then what?! He just missed out on a freaking vacation.
    jojolicious220

Answer by jojolicious220 at 7:47 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• he still wants to go he just thinks we should leave sat and ruin our sat plans. He thinks is is dumb to drive Friday cause we will not get there until 10pm or later, hosently we'll go to bed and we'll wake up ready to face the day :)
    r00j04j08

Comment by r00j04j08 (original poster) at 7:52 PM on Aug. 23, 2010