What are some good preschools in Long Beach?

I've been searching for a good preschool for my son. He's 2 and he's still not potty trained. I'm not looking to pay any money because I don't have a job but I'm in search of one. Can anyone help me out please?

luvmynubabe

Asked by luvmynubabe at 7:36 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i don't live in long beach, but i suggest looking for a co-op preschool in your area. they are low cost and allow you to participate on certain days. you could also look for a local mom group through meetup.com and ask the mamas in there. other moms are the best resource when it comes to this stuff!!
    kidnappedbylove

Answer by kidnappedbylove at 10:13 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• This is kind of old. But, my son goes to Educare in Long Beach and I love it. The teachers are great, he's really excelled within his knowledge of numbers and the alphabet, and it is very reasonably priced. They are not required to be potty trained, either.
    Samanthamommy

Answer by Samanthamommy at 6:46 PM on Nov. 17, 2010