vacation ideas?

where is a nice place to vacation? I want to go somewhere different. We are thinking of going for Christmas instead of wasting money on toys..so we want to take my 6 yr old..i'm open for ideas

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 7:37 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Travel

• Some place fun and memorable,like anice beach and collect seashells or Disney World but that is expensive.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 7:41 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• If you like the forest, boating, hiking, peace and quiet...try rayburn rentals in east texas. the site is rayburn rentals.com
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 7:48 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• what would the weather be like in east texas during december? that does sound nice
    shay1130

Comment by shay1130 (original poster) at 7:49 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Don't know abt Texas, but I'm sure Disney World would be good for the whole fammily, esp a 6yr old. Old enough to have fun, and old enough to remember the Vacation.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:34 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Chicago is a fantastic, kid-friendly city. You don't need a car, we have a world-class free zoo.

Send me a message if you would like more information

Answer by rkoloms at 6:13 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Try this website. It has great ideas for kid friendly trips. http://bugaboodaytrips.com/

HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:10 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Bush Gardens in Tampa...gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:56 PM on Aug. 28, 2010