Is there a special term for an anniversary the same no.# as the day?

I'm wondering. The ever so wise here. My DH & I will celebrate 30 years of Marriage on the 30th. Some are Saying to me this is huge, its golden. I haven't heard it being anymore special then just being the pearl Anniversary. Do you know? Or think so!? Thank you for your kind replies!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 7:37 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have never heard of anything like that. I am kind of interested now because we will be celebrating our 7th anniversary on November 7.

Congrats on 30years!
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 7:41 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I think it's just really neat!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:42 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• My aunt called the # birthday on the same date, the champagne birthday, so I use the same term for that anniversary. My anniversary is on the 15th and we just celebrated our 15th, so it was our champagne anniversary.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 8:01 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I think it's special, because we celebrated our 20th on July 20th this year, as you well know Linda. Golden & champagne terms sound good though! The previous mom said the # birthday on same date, but how about the # birthday on the year you were born? That will happen to me this year!

Linda ~ I already closed my pasta question before I saw that you gave an answer. Sorry!
    christianmom55

Answer by christianmom55 at 10:19 PM on Aug. 24, 2010