FIRST DAY OF WORK!!

A Success!! but at 26 weeks pregnant idk how im be able to stand up on my feet.. for 3-4 hours at a time. Today killed me. I was dead on my feet by the time I got home. I guess I am lucky cuz some mommies watress and all that stuff and are on their feet longer. I guess today I just lucked out cuz I only worked 6hrs so I only got one 15 minute break. But since the rest of the week I work from 8-4 I get an hour lunch.

SweetPoison

Asked by SweetPoison at 7:50 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Money & Work

• Happy to hear you got a job! If you find you can not take it, I can show you how to start a home based business that pays very well..I made $200 Sunday night working about an hour.
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 7:57 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Congrats on your new job!!!
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 7:57 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• What do you do if you dont mind me asking?
    luvmynubabe

Answer by luvmynubabe at 8:14 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Congrats
    maryg38

Answer by maryg38 at 8:15 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Congrats on the job! Maybe once you have been there alittle longer you will adjust to being on your feet and it won't hurt so much. Invest in a good pair of shoes, sometimes that will do the trick.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 11:22 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I agree with CorrinaWithrow-

I think being on your feet all day takes some time to get used to. But a good pair of shoes should help tremendously.

Congrats on the new job :)
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 7:37 AM on Aug. 24, 2010