Do you think everyone should reveal any or all of their deep dark secrets to their spouses? Or she we just keep quiet?

I dont believe everyone reveals their every secret to their spouses did you? I kept one from him but do you think Its important to tell him something that was in my past only and will not affect him in any way now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• dunno, but i know if they ask you shouldn't lie about it.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 2:07 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• noo, keep it to your self! haha
    unless you want a whole fight to brake loose! lol
    mamaxkitty

Answer by mamaxkitty at 2:07 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Personally, I believe in no secrets between spouses and that is not to say that I have told every secret to my fiance. I am not going to sit down and tell him everything all at once for the simple fact that I don't think about all my "secrets"

If something comes up in conversation similar to what I may have done in my past whether good or bad and I remember it at the time then I will bring it up. I have done this before and will likely do it again. If I remember it at the time and don't say anything then I believe that it is ground for a fight in the future if he were to find out. Does that make sense?
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 2:09 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I BELIEVE WHAT HAPPEN IN YOUR PAST IS IN YOUR PAST, THERE IS NO REASON TO BRING IT UP. I HAVE LITTLE THINGS MY HUSBAND HAS NO NEED TO KNOW.... I WOULDNT TELL HIM THINGS I DID WITH EX'S AND SUCH...

AS LONG AS YOU DIDN'T KILL NO ONE I WOULD'NT WORRY ABOUT IT :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:13 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• If he asks I tell. I believe if he wants to open the can of worms I will feed them to him, but it's his fault if they taste bad!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I'm not going to just start confessing all my secrets from the past :) but I don't keep anything recent from him (since we've been together)
    Hakuna Matata! you've gotta put your behind in your pants OPPS put your past behind you :D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Let me put it to you this way. I don't lie to my husband, and other than the occasional gift, I don't hide things from him. If he asks me something, I will answer him truthfully and honestly because that is how I think it should be. Now, I'm not going to sit him down and run down the list of every lil secret I ever had...mostly because it's pointless...but I don't think that's necessary either.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 2:32 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• KEEP QUIET! trust me, I indulged my husband a few months after we were engaged and some of the stuff I brought up he still obsesses about. trust me, if a guy says he's totally cool with whatever, I don't buy it. Even if he never says anything about it again, if it bothers him then it will keep bothering him. This has been my experience anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• If you killed someone or cheated or did something illegal then yes. But other than that, only tell if asked.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:37 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i've told him everything, but i dont know if hes told me everything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:07 AM on Oct. 9, 2008