Do you ever buy something, not use it, get rid of it, then wish you had it back?

My family NEVER watches TV, but we had it. No one isn't allowed to not watch TV, we simply always had better things to do. So DH and I got rid of it. It's been gone for about 5 months now. We've been completely TV-less. Now I miss it. I miss watching my news channels, and cartoons with my son(no matter how rare an occasion it was).

:(

Have you ever done something like this?

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 7:53 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• do you have an xbox or wii? get netflix to stream. It's cheap, nine dollars a month, and you can stream all kinds of things right to the tv.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:56 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I'd miss it too! We had this neat '81 Chrysler Le baron. I sold it cheap to my in laws! I miss that Car. It was a sharp car! I go to old car shows and have never seen one like it since!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:56 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• This happens to me all the time. I love gadgets and stuff. I buy it, barley use it, get rid of it and then want it back! When I give something of mine that I have bought to someone else, I tell them if and when you no longer want it please give it back to me.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:03 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Wow, not tv? Mind you when we got hit by a hurricane and were without power for five days I didn't miss the tv at all. I did miss having my daily shower.
    I had a waffle iron and I gave it to my daughter but now I wish I could have it back. I guess I could borrow it, though.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 8:05 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I would totally miss the news - odd that is seems.

I did get rid of a really nice metal doggy gate - wish I had it back now. But I'm sure it has gone to someone's good use.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:26 PM on Aug. 23, 2010