why do i feel like all he wants is sex?

i told him no today im not in the mood and that we cant anyways because the dr said no sex for 2 weeks it hasnt even been a week i had planned on doing something not sex but something on his birthday this next week but now i dont even want to i neer tell him no but today i did and he startss kissing my neck when i just asked for a back rub why is it all he wants is sex now i mena im only 12 weeks what is he gonna do when i dont want it at 6 months??? i feel so idk angry and kinda used idk what to do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• why cant you have sex for 2 weeks?
    mamaxkitty

Answer by mamaxkitty at 2:16 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• because i was bleeding a little they said til it stopped no sex
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• o yea i have the same problem & it hasn't changed i haven't wanted sex really at all scene i was 4 months pregnant. & im 8 months now. it seems like that all my husband wants! i asked him to rub my back or feet for me & he expects me to give him some in return even tho Ive told him i cant. its hard for me ((being so big belly an all lol)) & its very uncomfortable. its really sucks to be in that situation.
    Anonymous

• Ohh my i see. when i was pregnant i always wanted sex! haha and he loved that soo i dunno. but since you bleeding alittle id tell him to back off, lol for the baby atleast.
    mamaxkitty

Answer by mamaxkitty at 2:22 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i wanted it alot with my first but it is like this one is the complete opisit in ever thing the symptoms and the sex lol forgive spelling im retarded right now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• men are horny 24/7. they don't care whether we are or not. Most see it as "you're my woman now lay down and spread em!"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• cuz he's a man LMAO! do tyhis you can't have sexual intercourse, so do other things. calm him down, give him some sucky sucky lol or grab the lotion bottle and help him. all sex doesn't have to be penetratin. when i don't wanna have sex and he's pokin me in the back, we do other things ya know. all of my pregnancies make me extra horny so he's loving it!! but there are some days where i'm like get away from. that's the least of my problems i'm 33 weeks and i'm married to a boob man and he's almost sent me into labor twice lol i agree with mamaxkitty, did they say no intercourse no orgasm
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 11:25 AM on Oct. 9, 2008