Would you..

Would you persue anything with a guy who immediately wanted to have sex with you?

Why or why not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, I would say no. But, must guys think with there lower body. I mean most men are attracted to a womans looks first. Then later they try to get to know them and then a relationship comes. We as women do the same thing. If you are attracted to him and you both have an understanding then thats fine. But, if you are doing it to get into a relationship then you should wait until you both know what each other is looking for so you both will not be hurt. Good luck
    mochalatta20

Answer by mochalatta20 at 9:06 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Nooo.Because thats all he wants!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:22 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• No if he is not willing to wait to see how the relationship develops he is only wanting sex and it would not matter who it was.
    nanny29

Answer by nanny29 at 8:24 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• hell no that is a total turn off, what am i his toy. i don't think so. in fact with my current husband i waited to have sex with him until our marriage cause frankly i got tired of being used and spread thin between all these guys in my life. don't be the girl who gets used and then set aside. besides no good man keeps a women who slept with them on the first night at least not as anything else other then a sex toy. don't be the blow up doll. get the flowers dinner and a ring on your finger type of girl. besides sex is never that good to loose your dignity over or made a fool of.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:24 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• No, I would just let him know where the prostitute corner is.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:25 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Nope
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:26 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Yes, I did, and I married him. See I wanted to immediatly have sex with him too. That was all I wanted at the time and it turned into something I didn't expect. I'm ok with it. I really think if both people are adults and choose to do so, it really doesn't matter, and it doesn't make anyone a prostitute.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:35 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• No, I wouldn't. I've had that happen and it's a real turn off for me.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 8:52 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• NO
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:52 PM on Aug. 23, 2010