looking for work to do at home to make ends meet

hi
looking to make extra money to get buy ,,but i have very little to put out of pocket
anyone know of plases to do the work at home thing i would be greatle appriciative
thanks cherylc1962

cherylc1962

Asked by cherylc1962 at 8:31 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Money & Work

• i cant recall the name of the specific websites but there are alot of sites that you can just do surveys for that will pay you. coming up with your own buiness like goods and stuff to sell on ebay or something how about a house sitter, house cleaner, baby sitter, dog walker. what exactly are you intrested in there are a lot of things. if you have the drive you would be surprised in what people want or need out there as far as work. good luck.
    chedda

Answer by chedda at 9:28 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• https://my2scents.scentsy.us This is how I make money from home. I LOVE it!!!! My hubby even gets involved!! :-) I'm happy to help with any questions or details if you're interested. Best of luck!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 10:18 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I have some ideas and opportunites listed on my Blog;  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:30 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• i work from home and love it..there are ons of ways to get fast cash.. check out my journal on my profile..how i make money from home..it may help a bit or email me and i can help ya out! good luck!
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 10:41 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I have a work at home group here on cafemom and we have legit, free, online (no phone) jobs that you can apply for. We have helped over 400 moms get some sort of job online FREE. Check it out :)
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/30431/
    GDIMOM

Answer by GDIMOM at 11:18 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• here is a survey job online ! http://www.cashcrate.com/2149021
    fairybrokenwing

Answer by fairybrokenwing at 3:12 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 6:16 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I work at home w/ Gold Canyon Candles as a Senior Demonstrator! I absolutely love this business. I'd love to tell you how you can start your business for FREE! msg me for info.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 11:09 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Im going to message you!
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 2:28 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Hi; I work from home and my business and website was free; so I do my business 100% from home but you can work your business how you wish and do other things such as book fairs, parties, fund-raisers,etc. if you choose.

Barefoot Books - FREE right now to join. No start up costs. Not sure how long the promotion will last

http://davia-newman.barefootbooks.com/
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 7:59 AM on Aug. 11, 2011