Childhood Dream

When u was little and asked "what u wanted to be when u grow up" what was your response??? And are u living your childhood dream...i myself wanted to b a teacher....and never became one...

TezMoM

Asked by TezMoM at 8:37 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I became teacher but wanted to be a veterinarian. I just didn't have the patience to go to school that long. Ironically, I have never really stopped going to school.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:38 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I wanted to be a nurse. I was going to school for that, but due to life's circumstances I've switched majors because I'm not willing to put in the time required for nursing school (long days) or working 12 hour shifts. I would rather work something 8-5 and be with my children.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:39 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I have to say I always wanted to be a singer and sadly I am not one. My other choice was being a mom and I am one. I must say I love being a mom and although being a singer might be fun I don't think it will ever compare to being a mom.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:39 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• i wanted to be a marine biologist but as i got older it changed to a translator. and im still working on that one :)
    Charisma88

Answer by Charisma88 at 8:39 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I wanted to be 1 of 2 things.

a Maid- I liked to clean everything.

or

a Missionary- I wanted to teach others about God/ Religion.

instead, I became a mom
    MomtoMichael2

Answer by MomtoMichael2 at 8:46 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• When I was really young I wanted to be a nurse - then I realized I don't like sick people and I decided I wanted to be a teacher at about age 6. Now I teach and homeschool our children.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:36 PM on Aug. 23, 2010