when did you know

you were rady for another baby and not just overcome with 'baby fever'?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• haha you are never truly ready for another baby! :)

because you can never tell what will happen as far as sibling rivalry or your emotions, I'd say go with the financial stuff to see if you are ready. Can you afford formula and diapers? Can you afford the new clothes for you and baby? the stuff like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• My husband mentioned the thought of adding to our family, and I wasn't so sure he really wanted to. I told him to bring it up to me everyday for two months. If he still liked the idea everyday for two months then we would really start thinking about it. He did not bring up the topic everyday for two months, I don't even think he made it two weeks. I think he was just having a baby ever moment. I'd say if that is all the both of you can talk about everyday for two months, you really truly want to add to your family.
    brandydew

Answer by brandydew at 10:01 AM on Oct. 9, 2008