Has anybody ever heard of this???

The lady sweet spot is very important to men; Relationships r important to woman; Each are of Equal importance(sweet spot slightly wins)...moral: If u go make a man work for the sweet spot, then u should do the necessary work for the relationship

I heard a dude say this...i just laugh..Is this what relationships have come to???

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 8:40 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• i think that man is seriously diluted and has to take a refresher course. in some ways he is true. emotional for women more then the sex for women is true but what happens when the sex is bad. neither can find taht sweet spot or it never works. does that mean she has to stop giving him sex or stop working at the relationship. no, it just means that love has to prevail and in the end sex isn't everything but a very loving close intimate relationship. then the sex is mind blowing so in the end it works out to this but not in the beginning, no, never.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:45 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• can't say i have
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:41 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I would have to say no and this is the first I've heard of it.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:43 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• All I have to say is WOW. That must be his way of thinking.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:43 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Sounds like he has made up something to make his wacked out sense of values make sense so he isn't wrong anymore.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 8:46 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• No, never heard that one.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 8:51 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Never, thats a new one for me.
    mochalatta20

Answer by mochalatta20 at 9:00 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• i've never heard of this. but it sounds to me like he's saying if he keeps u happy u should keep him happy. which is right in a way. my hubby knows if i'm happy than he's more likely to be happy. lol
    tanper29

Answer by tanper29 at 9:02 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I don't even understand what that means. My brain must be too tired to even attempt to work that logic puzzle.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:11 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• and this guy is single? since guys think of sex constantly I see what the point is....but what if ya flip that idea...if we can find his dick? will he find the dishes?
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 9:30 PM on Aug. 23, 2010