I cry when we are intimate :(

For the last year, I have began to cry when I have sex with my husband to the point I don't even want to. I think it has a lot to do with the fact we miscarried this year, I broke my foot and haven't been working, my grandmother moved in with us, and things have been going round and round and super stressful. I have talked to my OB and she wants to change my BC and see if it is my hormones. ON THE OTHER hand, my husband said if I don't start having sex with him soon, he is leaving me. I have cried, begged, and even gone to talk together with our pastor about this sensitive subject and he still has one foot out the door. He is a wonderful man, except for this issue....We tried last week and half way thru, bam!! started crying, so I am trying. Has anyone had this problem and if so what in the world did you do to fix it. HELP !!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm sorry, but your husband sounds like a closet jack ass. If he is really threatening to leave you because you're not mentally capable of having sex with him right now, that is ridiculous. On the other hand, have you tried some counseling? GL!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 9:09 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• sorry but he does sound like a jackass...you should try counseling if that dosent work try leaving and maybe he will see what he is really missing and that it dosent have to be allways about sex...i went through almost this same thing and i had to leave to make it better and now it is shitty again...so sorry and gl
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 9:13 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Well anyone who threatens to leave over sex is an ASSS! You are trying to work on the issue and are upset about it I mean can't he see that! I'd say fine don't let the door hit you on your way out...
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 9:13 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Sorry to say if it were my husband and he couldn't/ didn't want to have sex I would be looking for satisfaction elsewhere. Sex is as important in a relationship as communication.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 9:14 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Wow, so sorry. It sounds like something you're just going to have to go through before you come out the other side. I'm sorry your dh is being a jerk about it. Maybe try focusing on being thankful for the blessings in your life. make it a point everyday to acknowledge everything you're happy about and grateful. Eventually maybe it will help your heart heal and you'll find happiness.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 9:39 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• look at it from his point of view, you don't want to be intimate with him. that's not fair either. try getting more into the sex and not the fact of conception?
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:44 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• sounds like he's not a jackass as much as a poor communicator. i would have a hard time being in a marriage if my husband refused to be intimate with me and i think that's where he's coming from. if you are not trying to get help, what do you expect him to do as far as the relationship? this is deeper than sex. really this sounds like something serious that you need to address... get help please.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 9:48 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Have you identified why you are crying? I really think that should be your main focus. Tell him to make his choose, he either sticks this out with you fo however long it takes or he can get lost.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 10:10 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Get off of the pill. My teen aged daughter was on it and she was sad and emotional all the time. Try the nuvo ring, less hormones systematically. Please. Get off of the damn pill. Call your pharmacist if you don't believe me. Do some research. It is a night mare on hormones.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:47 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• If he is that insensitive to say that to you, he's a loser. You don't deserve to be left because you can't have sex without crying. He should start acting like your husband & be helping you get to the bottom of this issue, not threatening you. I agree, get off the birth control. See how you feel in a week or two, that way you can figure out if that is the problem or atleast have that scratched off the list. Good luck mama & I truely how you feel better very soon<3
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:09 AM on Aug. 24, 2010