This is to all those women who are pregnant right now. At this moment can you see yourself wanting to get pregnant again after baby is born?

I know that this is my one and only and I am not putting my body through this ever again!

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 2:28 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• not right after but yes i want more lol i even said that like 20 seconds after they pulled my first out of me the dr was jokeing and said so you gonna have anymore i laughed and said yes at least 2 more he said wow i have never heard that in this room before lol ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:30 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I want to eventually, maybe four or five years from now. But I think this one is enough for now hahaha. Maybe by the next one I'll have forgotten how horrible being pregnant can be xD
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:30 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Yes i do want more children. This is my second child and its another GIRL LOL im so happy God has blessed me with another girl( I always wanted all girls). My husband says we are finished having children he says two is enough lol but we will see

Christine113

Answer by Christine113 at 2:37 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I did with lil man; as soon as i had him, I was like I want another one! and TAHDAH! after this one though we are done; we will have 5 kids total between the two of us...
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 2:38 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Ha ha this is my husband and I's 2nd child, we are actually talking of having another in the near future
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 2:40 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I can remember during my pregnancy at certain times I couldn't wait to do it again, and other times, I was like, Ug, no way in hell! My hubby, on the way home from the hospital, asked me, "So the whole c-section thing doesn't put you off on having more, does it?" I was like, give me a little time here! Now that my son is 6 weeks old, I'm already looking forward to going there again (but it'll be a little while).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:23 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• this is my second boy and this pregnancy is turning out to be totally opposite of when i had my first son. when i was prego w/ bubba (my first son) it was actually nice, compaired to this one, that's why i enjoyed being pregnant and wanted another child right away, i even concidered carrying a baby for a couple who couldn't conceive. anyways, right now i think this is our last baby at least for 5-6 years, we only waited 3 years for our second. Hubby says 2 kids are good enough, but i so want a little girl, but we will see.
    mamaof2boys0509

Answer by mamaof2boys0509 at 6:42 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Nope...this is our second baby and we will be a family of four for a LONG time afterwards. I'm not sure that I ever want more babies.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 6:43 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I think I will want one more in about 4 more years when I am Dr. Abbott. Having two kids while I finish school will keep me plenty busy enough. I do want more children, and I think its good to have a few years between them anyway...for us anyway, I'd go crazy with babies in the house constantly.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:48 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• No way.
    dmarie123

Answer by dmarie123 at 12:15 PM on Oct. 9, 2008