How can i obtain fast weight loss?

i really want to be a size 10 soon, i weight 237.5 lbs and im a size16/18. ive been trying to lose weight, i walk, i dont eat constantly, and so on. help, website for exercise plans would be useful, tips anything.

lauren92

Asked by lauren92 at 9:15 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• sparkspeople.com
    jesslovesyou08

Answer by jesslovesyou08 at 9:16 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Wish I had an answer.... I would use it myself. But I bumped it for you :)
    beanielips

Answer by beanielips at 9:17 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I would say don't over excercise, it can make you hungry. Eat at least two meals a day, clean up after every meal. And get a hobbie like sewing, scrapbooking and try to get up and do something else if what you're doing does not keep your mind off food.
    This is how I lost from 190 down to 158. Now I am trying to loose down to 148.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 9:20 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• p90x has good reviews... I started it lost 10 pounds in a month but then started moving and packed the dvd set because we had to be out of our apartment and our house is not ready yet. I'm planning to start again once we get settled in out house
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 9:20 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• You do not want to lose weight too fast. It is not healthy. You should only try to lose no more than 2 pounds a week.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:22 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• layh41407 gave good advice about how fast you should do it. Please do not try products like Alli. Women have caused liver damage, and some have even died. The "medications" are not always safe. Your best bet is to continue like you are doing with diet and exercise. Pay attention to the glycemic index (Google it if you aren't familiar with that). If you want to try an organized diet plan, some good ones are South Beach and Weight Watchers. Good luck!
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:30 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Get sick. I've had food poisioning and I've lost 10 pounds quickly. Just kidding though. I know some will come right back when I get rehydrated.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:34 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Start journaling all your food. When you put your food on a plate, divide it in half in your head. Half goes to veggies (not mashed potatoes, those are a strarch or carb) a quarter to protein and a quarter to carbs. Any snack should be fruit veggie or protein. sparkpeople is a great website and its free. Its not going to happen FAST though. Weight that drops FAST does not stay off.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 9:35 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• That said I recently had lapband surgery this summer after battling weight my whole life. For me it was the only answer.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 9:38 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Good luck I hope you do it! Just keep exercising and eating right and you'll get there.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:50 PM on Aug. 23, 2010