Im freaking out!! please help

so after my daughter was born i decided to breastfeed and now my right breast is a lot bigger than my left breast, is there anyway to reverse this?? will they go bck to normal after i finish with breastfeeding?? thanks in advance for any answers

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No need to freak out. You always had one side bigger; pregnancy and breastfeeding make it obvious.

Offer the smaller side more. That's all. They'll even out... although YOU will likely forever notice a difference. Your husband will tell you that you're a nut.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:25 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Take a Deep Breath Sweetie........It is completely normal. The size of the breasts will depend on which breast that the baby favors. It will go back to normal when you stop breast feeding. It's okay.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 9:27 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• It will go back to normal. My left was bigger then my right the entire time I breast feed. My son favored the left more and now that I'm not BFing they are the same size.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:19 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I didn't breast feed but I thought all women or at least several women naturally had one a little bit bigger than the other.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 9:21 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Yes mam, they will go back to normal=] I had gigantic breasts when I breastfed, they competed daily on which one was bigger than the other but now that I finished breastfeeding, they are back to their normal size & they look the same size again!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:16 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• It will be ok lol mine did that to lol it will go back :D
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 9:21 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• It's normal and it will correct itself after you're done nursing. You could still try to fix it by starting with the smaller side more often, but it's pretty common for one side to produce better than the other.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:23 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I have just finished nursing after 8 months and my breasts are beginning to resemble their old selves. It takes time, but I assure you that all will be okay...
    JacksMomNY

Answer by JacksMomNY at 9:29 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• i always thot one was bigger than the other anyway, LOL u no just like one arm is longer than the other..
    Patientchild3

Answer by Patientchild3 at 9:30 PM on Aug. 23, 2010