I'm too sexy for this C-PAP, too sexy for this C-PAP, so sexy it hurts.....

I have been using a C-PAP for the past year for obstructive sleep apnea. I feel like Darth Vader when I sleep and I kind of resemble him too. The whole mask that I wear is not sexy but needed.

My SO does not seem to mind it, however, I think that I would feel more sexual without it.

Are there any other Darth Vader sisters out there or women that have a Darth Vader hubby that can relate?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 2:38 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• is your hubby a starwars geek? LOL I'm no help but I just had to comment that I thought it was sweet that he doesn't care :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• lol! I had to see what this post was about...Sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• My husband has had his C-PAP since last spring, and I have to admit that it is sorta weird sleeping with him. I think it's one of the better things that have happened to our relationship in the last year though. He doesn't keep me awake all night snoring, he doesn't have to worry about me jabbing him to wake him up to start breathing again, and he's like a whole new person. I think it's worth the weirdness factor!

Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 2:58 AM on Oct. 9, 2008