isn't it a bit depressing...

that the shows we watched as kids are now on nick at night? i remember when i dream of jeanie was on there...

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 9:45 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• yep,we're officially old!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:46 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• makes me feel old.
    nanny29

Answer by nanny29 at 9:46 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I feel the same way about Family Matters being on there. I used to watch that show every Friday night on TGIF!

PS, I miss the old TGIF days! I wish shows like that were still on for my kids!
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 9:47 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• i don't know .my daughter is three and although i have noticed that a lot of the shows we watched as kids are really bad with cursing and violence my daughter likes them. nowadays everythings educational. way to take the fum out of life with everything being a lesson learned. i guess i would rather her learn shapes colors and number etc. rather than pranks and jokes and how to fight.
    chedda

Answer by chedda at 9:48 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• i miss TGIF too! wish it was still here...i wonder if they have boy meets world on dvd, i was addicted to that show lol. i would't mind having my kids watch it...
    armywife43

Comment by armywife43 (original poster) at 9:51 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• yes but I miss the old nick at nite it sucks now!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 9:51 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

armywife43

Comment by armywife43 (original poster) at 9:52 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

armywife43

• OMG I was just thinking this! I jus saw the brady brunch tonight and thought about all the good shows that use to play on nick at night
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:52 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• aw crap, sorry i'm on my phone...didn't know it went thru 3 times...and i don't wanna lose 10 points
    armywife43

Comment by armywife43 (original poster) at 9:55 PM on Aug. 23, 2010