I am having a hard time keeping my weight down I had lost about 35 lbs but have gained it all plus back any hints.

nanny29

Asked by nanny29 at 9:53 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Health

• Someone mentioned sparkpeople.com on an earlier post. I checked it out and signed up. I'm hoping it works.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:00 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I have been a member for several years and if you use it it does help. good luck to you.
    nanny29

Comment by nanny29 (original poster) at 10:02 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• it all depends on you. are you the type that can stick to a diet? or exercise? or what ever the fad is that helps you lose weight. the only thing that helps is water and plenty of it . it flushes toxins out and its good for your everything. hair, skin. you name it i know your probably like is this person crazy i know three people for a fact that had lost over 25 pounds by cutting salt which makes you retain water, using or not using water pills which helps you to rid excess water. i havent been able to try it yet because i am pregnant but i know for a fact water makes you full so you shouldn't ben hungry that much. and now there are just so many things that you can add to water or buy that is water based.
    chedda

Answer by chedda at 10:05 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• good luck! Sorry I don't have any advice. You can try walking every night.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 11:15 PM on Aug. 23, 2010