What is the best city to live in ...America?

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Best Places to Live: Compare the Best Cities & Small Towns for You!
    Don't settle for a magazine list of best places for everyone - find your own best places to live in America with the FindYourSpot online quiz! ... - 25k

Answer by vbruno at 10:50 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• For me it's San Diego, CA. I LOVED it there and lived there for about 10 years. Beautiful weather. Diverse population. Plenty of clubs in a wide variety of types. San Diego Zoo, San Diego Wild Animal Park, Sea World, and Legoland are great too! The beaches are free, and there's one that's for dogs too (Dog's Beach in Ocean Beach). There are also spas and resorts. A lot of people own boats.

It's just a really great place to live. I miss it so much! lol I think that when my husband gets out of the military we're going to go back there.

Answer by amethystrse at 11:10 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• It depends entirely on the person. Do you like hot temps? Cold? Sun? Snow? Big City? Small town? Do you want lots of space? Packed in neighbors? Everyone is different and everyone will have a different "best" place to live.

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:06 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• San Diego baby. I love it here. People vacation here, and i can enjoy it year round. Although, it has its not so fine points as well..but all places do.

Answer by mybabygirlz at 4:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I have been on A LOT of vacations and honestly one of my favorites is ANY where along the Oregon Coast..newport Beach is amazing as well as anywhere in Hoods Port Wa. in the hood canal

Answer by mamakirs at 3:28 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• any place you call home. Especially when you family and good friend that surrounds you

Answer by summer370 at 3:36 AM on Aug. 12, 2008