Have you ever seen or heard a ghost?

I didnt believe in ghosts until i played the ouija board, saw it with my own eyes and never will touch that again!!

fairybrokenwing

Asked by fairybrokenwing at 2:47 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I don't know if I have or have not. I just want to know who or what all the young children are talking to when they seem to be holding a conversation with someone when there is nobody there.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 2:48 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• when I was about 12, me and my brother had been arguing like normal (we're a year apart so it was pretty constant to argue)

I locked my self in my room that night.

I awoke in the middle of the night to a loud crash. Flipped on the light. I saw my toy box upside down in the middle of the floor and a boy standing beside it (dressed in mid 1920's style)

I started screaming for my brother to get out of my room. Then I noticed my brother was outside my door banging on it to be let in since I was screaming.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Feb 17th I was watching t.v. with my husband and out of the corner of my eye I saw a bright light everytime I looked at it , it would go away look away and there it was! This continued on for about a half hour, roughly 10 minutes after that I recieved a call from my aunt saying my mother had passed on just 45 minutes prior to that. In my heart I whole heatedly believe that was my mother saying goodbye to me. We lived 8 hours apart and no one ever told me she had gone to the hospital, I only knew about things whenI got the call and it was too late. R.I.P. Mom I love you!!!
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 2:58 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• alright marriedtothebest. I am at home alone and you just scared me so much that I am tearing up. That is amazing and I believe every single bit of it.

My own mother called me the moment I started bleeding while pregnant earlier this year. It was three in the morning and she said "Hun, I am just calling because grandma told me in my sleep that I needed to call you and tell you that she has your baby and she is safe" My grandmother is dead and my mother was crying she knew I had miscarried even before I knew.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 3:02 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• My ex boyfriends house was haunted. The ghost use to pick on me by shaking the bed, rattling door handles, knocking on the walls at night, and one time it swiped my pillow and flipped my hair! It scared the shit out of me!. After I got use to it, I just became annoyed and sleep deprived.
    tiffyjo

Answer by tiffyjo at 3:03 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• lol sorry girlneffy, your story has me tearing up, I truly believe in things like that, when I found out I was pregnant this time I cried because I couldn't call my mom and tell her, and my friend hugged me and said "it's ok she already knows because she is playing and taking care of your little one before he or she arrives to you, I started bawling
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:08 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• When my boys were about 3 & 4 they were playing in their room and ran out screaming. The youngest said there was a old man in their closet. I called my BIL and he checked it out. No one there. He walked out side around the boys room. He told me their closet was over the exact spot where his grandfather had died about 20 years before.

When my dad died I was asleep. I felt some movement on my bed, turned and asked my husband what he was doing. I woke he up. He had not moved. Within minutes my phone rang. It was my sister telling me my father had died. I also had a very similar experience when my grandmother died.
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 3:18 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I have too many stories I grew up on a crazy rez so I was used to having that stuff around me all the time.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 3:24 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• About 28 years ago when my grandfather passed away I was staying at their house with grandma . I was watching tv and heard a sound. I turned around behind me and the chair my grandfather used to sit in all of the time was moving. My grandma was in her bedroom at the time and I was the only other person in the house. Also when I was very little I fell asleep on the couch and felt someone touch me. I opened my eyes and it was my other grandpa that I had never met only seen pictures of. He died before I was born. Pretty freaky hey. I certainly believe in them.
    susan220

Answer by susan220 at 6:38 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Yes I have seen a ghost, my dad came to visit me about a year after he died.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:22 AM on Oct. 9, 2008