This ghost talk has me wondering... did you have an imaginary friend and do you remember what it looked like?

I know that I had two imaginary friends as a toddler. Gaga Goo and Gaga Lisa. They looked like little red and blue alien men and I remember them following me around everywhere and doing things with them.

Creepy right? So tell me about your imaginary friends.

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 2:52 AM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Freddy Krueger (no joke) was my imaginary friend, my mom was a little freaked out but when she woke up in the middle of the night and I was standing there singing 1 2 freddy's coming for you, she hid the nightmare on elm street movies from me (I randomly snuck off and watched them alone in dark rooms when I was 4). I turned out completely fine though lol
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:01 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• marriedtothebest, fist you scare me shitless and now you make me laugh.

I bet you were an interesting child!
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 3:04 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• lmao i really was a interesting child, one time my brother kept making fun of me so I went and peed on his pillow, he got so pissed but it was hilarious
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:11 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I never had an imaginary friend... that i remember, but my little sister did. hers was a hamster. his name was gus and he died like ALL the time. people would sit on him, he would get thrown into the washer and dryer.... it was cute... unless you sat on it and killed him. then shed yell at you forever
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 9:23 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I aparently had a purple dragon that I would hold cupped in my hands and help it fly around...remarkably she showed up mostly during Catholic Mass LOL! I don't remember her, but my mother said that she would hear me talking to her all the time.
    TheDragn01

Answer by TheDragn01 at 10:20 AM on Oct. 9, 2008