What does she need...

to know before school? My daughter starts the 2011 - 2012 school year.

StephanAndCoral

Asked by StephanAndCoral at 10:38 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/212325/kindergarten_screening_what_your_preschooler.html?cat=25 That pretty much lists everything. Way too much to include in one response.

Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 11:05 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Thank you! I would like to give her a better start then I gave her brother. He will be in the 5th grade this year and has made it on his own he is the age of most 4th graders and has done 6th grade science, 8th grade reading level, 4-6 advanced math in the 3rd grade. but didn't know anything when he started kindergarten. so he has held and made his own. but I want to help her so that she has a better chance.
    StephanAndCoral

Comment by StephanAndCoral (original poster) at 11:10 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Letters, numbers, how to write them, how to spell her name, what her first and last name is, what your name is, where you live, how to dress herself, colors, shapes, how to count
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:01 PM on Aug. 25, 2010