Do you believe that some people truly are psychic?

My husband and I debate this occasionally.

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 10:39 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Everyone is psychic. Most just are unaware or write things off as coincidence. Others just don't listen to their intuition. Unless you have a mental handicap, your capable of psychic awareness.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 10:58 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Yes I do. For many reasons. I have witnessed things for one. I also believe children and babies have more psychic abilities/intuitive avilities that fade over time since we may not know how to work with them for those abilities to grow. I could go on and on but I will leave it at that.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:41 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• yes some people are gifted
    kaykaylane

Answer by kaykaylane at 11:02 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• yes. when my daughter was just a couple months old i had a lady walk up to me and say "this might sound wierd but im a phycic and i just got an amazing reading off your baby" and then she explained our 12 year old exactly.....looks, personality, smarts. it was crazy.....and eye opening.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 11:00 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Yes. I believe the very young have it easier with those extra senses. I believe some people have more of a gift in that area than others. But I also believe that it is hyped and faked to the point where it has become unbelievable in a way.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 11:31 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• yes i do
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 12:19 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Yes.

I believe some do have a gift but I also believe some are just good people readers when enough info is given to them and they roll with it.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:07 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• Absolutely Not. I don't think that it is possible to be psychic.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 10:39 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Kind of. Like that post someone posted that their friend dreamed their own death a year before it happened. I have those dreams too. I don't dream of my death but I have dreams of the future. Just my future, I can't tell you who will win the worlds series in 2020. Most of the time they are just meaningless things, like a conversation that will take place or something I will see/do.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:42 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I wouldn't call it psychic. It seems so hocus pocus, but I do believe that some are sensetive and more aware to things that others are not. I have had too many things happen to not believe. Why not? Can't prove it doesn't happen and more than it does happen! :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:55 PM on Aug. 23, 2010