If you had a full day all to yourself...

...no kids, no obligations, just time for you...what would you do with your time?

specialwingz

Asked by specialwingz at 10:40 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• o my..I think I'd love a day to just pamper myself then take a LONG nap! Or maybe scrapbook! Or a day watching uninterrupted tv of movies I have been wanting to see...gosh so many things I'd love to do ! LOL
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 10:42 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Oh! I love to scrapbook, too! Scrappin' & a good movie sounds good to me!
    specialwingz

Comment by specialwingz (original poster) at 10:43 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I do have a full day to myself, Mon-Fri.when our boys are in school. On days where I don't have errands to run or appointments to get to, I just relax around the house, get in the pool, take a nap, work in my flower garden, or just watch TV... I don't stray too far from home on those days, it's not much fun dealing with traffic, or lines at the store, etc. So I would rather just relax at home.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:43 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I would not sleep that is for sure! lol, I would get myself all dressed up and drive to an area with lots of shopping ( I live in the middle of nowhere) and I would dilly dally around the malls, go to Barnes and noble, find some books, get a Latte and have a seat
    then I would go, get my hair done, get some lunch to go and take it to a park near some water and enjoy the peace& quiet, the outdoors without anybody bothering me. on my way home i would get a movie and to "the grown up store" for a few smirnoff ice's and go watch my movie drink my malt beverage and maybe order make some popcorn
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:47 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I want to say I would like to take a long walk and then lay in bed and get caught up on all the reading I have been wanting to do, but I would end up feeling guilty and doing something constructive.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:48 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I would sleep later than normal. Go get pampered for a few hours. Do some shopping. Enjoy a quiet lunch. Come home and sit on the couch and read. Play on the computer for a bit. Take a long hot bath and then go to bed. :)
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 10:50 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• i love to read memoir and lay inthe sun on my back porch...while sippin on a glass of wine....(take me there)...lol
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 10:52 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I woulf first begin by sleeping in. Sleep sleep sleep. then enjoy my latte on the couch without having to reheat it a couple times watching whatever I wanted to watch. Shower without babies at my feet LOL and scrub the shower, I love a clean shower. If I had any kind of extra money I would go buy myself some clothes. I would clean my house most likely too, the hard cleaning I can't get done. And I would drink some wine whenever I wanted it, not wait till the kids are in bed LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 10:53 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• day at the spa head to toe pampering then a lounge by the pool with a trashy novel and a fruity cocktail by my side.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:53 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I would find a comfy chair and read all day... maybe actually get to finish a book lol
    justduckie_mom

Answer by justduckie_mom at 11:01 PM on Aug. 23, 2010