Do you think this means something?

I don't wanna make more out of this than it is, because it kind of scares me, but...

I had a dream when I was about twelve years old about riding down this road on my bicylcle. it was a road I've never seen, and when I got to a corner, there was a huge cemetery. I can remember specific things from the cemetery, the layout, etc. In my dream, I'm riding next to the fence, and there are people all over the graves. Young, old, all kinds of people, and they're talking to each other, playing, all kinds of things. I realize in the dream that they're all dead. I start riding my bike as fast as I can and reach a line of trees, in which there is a whole. They're walking after me and I jump into the whole in the trees, and I'm safe. I've never forgotten it.

cont.....

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 10:57 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't know really what to say about it other than I have had an odd experience similar in a way to yours, but not nearly as impatcting. When I was growing up we would rarely go to another town to a BBQ restaurant. Most of the time I would be messing with my sister, listening to music or day dreaming and not really paying attention to the scenery or even looking out the window. I would get this odd feeling (de ja vous is the only way I can describe it.) I would look up and in same direction every time, as if there was something there that was "pulling me". There was a trailer there, very modest but neatly kept and the yard neadly kept. There was a house sitting close to it on the right side...I sensed some sort of relation between the two places. I even asked my mom on several occasions if she knew anyone who lived there or if she ever took me there at some time. There seemed to be more on "the tip of my memory" cont
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 11:09 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• i've dreamed about things that have later happened
    Moonwhispers

Answer by Moonwhispers at 11:00 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• That is really weird, it would freak me out....maybe research dreams and learn how to read them and find out how there can sometimes be a connection between them and real life.
    I have dreams of my mom from time to time and they are real dreams where I "feel" her ...I talked to my pastor about this and he says our loved ones will visit in our dreams to let us know they are okay. so maybe talk to a pastor...couldn't hurt
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:04 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• Ok, back to your original question...yes, I think it means something, but I don't know what. My husband will dream about places and then years later see the place he dreamed about. It almost sounds like a warning. I would be cautious of the park if I were you.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:30 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• To dream of this place at such a young age means that there is some importance attached to the area- either in your past or your future. This could very well BE the place you are buried when you pass away and those deceased people you saw were simply waiting for you...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:02 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I wonder if that trail has a history of bad things. Might be a worthy research project. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:43 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• since you found a safe place in your dream...maybe that's the key part...that now you are safe and secure where u are in your life now...i hope i'm making since
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 11:10 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• huh that is weird that they were chasing u, i have those kind of dreams too, but the thing is did it seem like they were going to hurt u or was it that they were just following u they may have been concered that u shouldnt be there, there could be many interpertations
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 11:14 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• that was just out of grasp. I would get slightly frustrated and then let it go. Most often I wouldn't even be thinking of the experience and wouldn't be paying attention to the area we were in when I would get that feeling, look up to see that trailer and house. I remember one time that I was looking for it and nearly missed it and began to panic wondering why I coudln't sense anything when I was consciously trying.

I believe some people have varirying degrees of abilities to sense things and see things that are not a part of our common senses. I also believe that there are those who use it for the good and those who use it only for their own gain and those who misuse it and give it a bad rep.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 11:18 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• If you dream of a well kept cemetery it is a sign of happiness to come but an unkempt one shows that you will meet with opposition and adversity.
    This is the kind of dream that must be correlated with the other symbols of the dream, such as: open graves, flowers, funeral services, etc., as all of these things would change the benign aspect of a stroll through a well kept cemetery.
    Dreams are not that easily read. Dreaming about a cemetary doesn't = death, just as dreaming about tooth loss does not mean you need to make an appointment with your dentist. Dreams are deeper than our reality.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 1:07 AM on Aug. 24, 2010