sharing a room

i have a 21 month old son and a 3 month old daughter. they both have there own rooms now, but the babies room is also a play room, just with her crib in it. when she gets a bit older i was thinking of putting them in the same room and keeping the play room seperate. there room would be upstairs by itself (finished attic with its own bathroom) and the play room would stay downstairs. do you think its okay for a boy and girl to share a room? or should i start putting toys upstairs in my sons room. i'm sure down the road he will hate her having all the toys haha, but its easier now so im not having to worry about him going up and down stairs to play with toys.

sweetjpea

Asked by sweetjpea at 11:03 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My 3 yr old daughter and 1 yr old son share a room. It only sucks when my 3 yr old wakes up the 1 yr old first thing in the morning. Also she likes to play with him when it's bedtime.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:05 PM on Aug. 23, 2010