??

I posted a question on here earlier about my boyfriend talking to a female friend of his that he had a crush on at one point(no feelings were involved), he just liked her because she was friendly to him when he was lonely after we broke up last summer, and someone replied that the fact that he sometimes tells her he's stressed out means that he's emotionally cheating on me. How the heck is that? They only make small talk, which I'm usually aware of, and he only has friendly feelings for her now. Is it just me or was that person being a little extreme?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Yes. Some women in relationships do not believe in having male friends, or their husbands having female friends. If he starts telling her things and not you, or spending more time with her than you, I might start to be curious.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 11:17 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I would say if he's confiding in someone else, and not with you...then I as a gf/wife...or whatever would be hurt....because your significant other should be the one you should be going to about that stuff.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 11:16 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• I think they meant that he was sharing his feelings with her instead of you. That's how I would take it anyways.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 11:16 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• He confides in me about serious feelings, her with small talk.
    countrygirl1987

Answer by countrygirl1987 at 11:17 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• That is a pretty standard answer around here. However if you really trusted him, you be on here asking about it.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 11:47 PM on Aug. 23, 2010