i think i may be pregnant but i am not sure. i am 15 daays late with many symptoms. how did you guys know you were pregnant?? and did anybodies test read negative?

i woul really appriciate any help i can get here!

laur14

Asked by laur14 at 11:19 PM on Aug. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• With my 2nd and 3rd pregnancies, I knew I was pregnant but I kept getting negative tests. I was 6 weeks along when I finally got a positive, with both of my kids.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:23 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• no, I got a positive each time.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:24 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• get a blood test, super easy and if you're 15 days late .... really? you have to ask? CALL YOUR DOCTOR !!!
    suej27

Answer by suej27 at 11:37 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• First let me tell you I was told by 3 specialist I would never have another child after I lost my child Oct 1981 it was about 2 -3 weeks after my period and i had said Gosh if I did not know any better I would swear I was pregnant ( it was just the way I was feeling) I was not late or anything I was just feeling Pregnant, So for the heck of it I took a test it was negative . 2 weeks later after I started to vomit at every smell and even when i drank water I took another it was Positive. I still did not believe it so I went to my GYN A different one since I was told I could never have a child by my Regular Doctor. He did an internal and Dang if I was ! The doctor said I was about 3 weeks along. :-) that was 24 years ago Pee Test can give you false Positives and false Negative . an internal or blood work is your best way o fond out the Truth! Keep us up dated !
    SCMomof2kids

Answer by SCMomof2kids at 11:59 PM on Aug. 23, 2010

• TAKE A TEST
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 1:25 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• I just took a test both times. It's the only for sure way, if you still get a negative result and you think you are go to the doctors and make an appt that way they can do a blood test on you instead.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 9:41 AM on Aug. 24, 2010

• my midwives have always told me that pregnancy tests can give false negatives but never false positives... the dollar store test work just as well as the expensive ones at grocery stores. gl
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 1:32 PM on Aug. 24, 2010

• thanks guys! most of these are helpful. I took two tests and they were both negative however i am almost 17 days late and have not been feeling up to par. I wish i could go to the dr or take a blood test but i have just lost my insurance so thats not an option to me at this moment.
    laur14

Comment by laur14 (original poster) at 12:12 AM on Aug. 25, 2010